Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays

Christmas 2009 sure brought a doozy of a blizzard! Snowed in for 2 days with all my children and most of their children. What a very good time we had. This being our last Christmas in this house it turned out perfect that we should all be together like this. We had lots of food. Santa knew all about the kids being at my house instead of theirs and everyone got what they wanted. Uncle Tommy took the kids out sledding while us ladies made a delicous seafood burrito that was the brainchild of one sons girlfriend. Kudos to her it was very yummy. Now I am sitting in my comfy chair and Pa is taking a nap. I think I will plan my menu for the next 2 weeks I need to grocery shop. I am thinking lots of veggies after the last few days.
Hope you Holiday was good for you as well.

3 comments:

Fresh Local and Best said...

It looks and sounds like your family had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you have a great new year!

Alison said...

Thank you for welcoming me to the foodie blogroll! I wish you could send a little of that snow down here!

Susan York said...

Hey Ma Ma - Love to see your Christmas post. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Years to you. Any plans?

Hugs from CupCakes and CrabLegs,

Susan